From the point of view of use and maintenance, the delicateness of the pearl is notorious. If you want to avoid the situation of “people’s old pearls”, you must pay attention to the daily maintenance work of the pearls, and do four “don’t” and four “Must”, in order to make your pearl jewelry shine for a long time.
From the point of view of use and maintenance, the delicateness of the pearl is notorious. If you want to avoid the situation of “people’s old pearls”, you must pay attention to the daily maintenance work of the pearls, and do four “don’t” and four “Must”, in order to make your pearl jewelry shine for a long time. Let’s learn about it!
Pearl earrings, earrings, pearls
1. Don’t touch the pearl necklace often. Many female friends can’t help but touch the surface of the pearl after wearing the pearl. This habit actually affects the luster and brightness of the pearl. As an organic gemstone, the main component of the pearl is calcium carbonate (CaCO3). The oil on the human skin is often contaminated on the surface of the hand. When the pearl necklace is touched, the grease will adhere to the pearl and make it yellow.
2. Do not wear pearl jewelry to cook. The pearl indicates that there are many tiny pores. When you wear pearl jewelry, the oily smoke and water vapor in the kitchen will enter the pores of the pearl. If the pearl jewelry is contaminated with these air pollutants for a long time, the luster of the pearl skin will slowly It is eroded and becomes dull.
3. Do not use water to clean pearl jewelry. Many friends like to wash pearls with water. In fact, this cleaning method is completely wrong, because in the process of cleaning, the water will enter the small pores of the pearl, which is not only difficult to dry, but also allows the pollutants to remain in the pores and destroy the pearls. Cortex.
4. Try to avoid exposing pearl jewelry in the sun. Pearls contain a certain amount of moisture. When wearing and storing pearls, try to avoid direct sunlight. Therefore, in the outdoor activities during the day, we should try to avoid wearing pearl jewelry to prevent the sun from drying out and let the pearls dehydrate and lose their luster.
1. The pearl must be cleaned with a wet flannel. When you wear pearl jewelry, we must carry out the maintenance work of pearl jewelry, so that the pearl can keep the pearl for a long time. The method of maintenance is very simple. We only need to prepare a flannel, wet it with pure water, and then wipe the surface of the pearl with soft force.
2. Pearl jewelry must be stored separately. Some ladies who love beauty will put all their daily jewels in the same jewellery box, but for the “sweet” pearl jewellery (the Mohs hardness of the pearl is only 3), this preservation method will undoubtedly make other Jewelry scratches the surface of the pearl, so pearl jewelry can be stored separately in a cashmere box to allow the pearl skin to be properly protected and kept in a smooth state.
3. The pearl must be breathed into the air. When storing precious pearl jewellery, many people choose to put it in a cashmere box and then store it in a bank safe. This guarantees the safety of the pearl jewelry, but it will make the pearl jewelry suffocate. Pearls need to breathe air, so even if we keep them in a safe, we have to wear them once a quarter to let them breathe fresh air, otherwise the pearls will turn into yellow noodles in the safe.
4. Pearl jewelry must be worn after makeup. As an organic gemstone, any skin care product, perfume and cosmetics will have an effect on it. Therefore, it is recommended that ladies wear pearl jewelry after makeup to prevent the surface of the pearl from being damaged by chemicals and tarnishing.